YouTube Content Marketing Strategy
Online video is an increasingly powerful way to communicate with your audience. By creating the right content strategy for your YouTube channel, you can harness the power of online video to help find new customers, build your brand, and ultimately market your product or service.
By building a branded YouTube channel, this course will help you to develop your channel methodically and work through a range of techniques to help find your audience. We will first focus on the strategy behind the channel and the content you will create, then we will look at how to get the content on your channel seen by your customers.
- Setting up a YouTube channel
- YouTube and other social media
- Content strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Building your subscriber base
- Approaches to video seeding
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Build a YouTube channel from scratch and connect it with your Google+ page
- Integrate your YouTube channel with your other social media activities
- Develop a content and marketing strategies for your videos and your channel
Who Should Attend
Small businesses, start-ups, charities and anyone interested in starting a YouTube channel.
We also offer bespoke marketing courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
Online short courses
Did you know we offer a similar course online? UAL online short courses are designed to help creative people master new challenges, develop their skills, get inspired by new ideas and access the UAL learning experience without having to travel to a campus for class.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.