Social Media Influencer Marketing (Online)
Many Youtube, Instagram or Twitter users now have bigger audiences than popular TV shows or print newspapers. Not only are there giants with followers in the millions, there are also thousands of users with smaller, more niche audiences. These are the social media influencers, and for clever marketers, they provide a unique opportunity to reach targeted and receptive groups of potential customers.
This course will show you how to design messages and campaigns that are suited to this specialist channel. You will also learn how to find influencers and work with them to promote your products in order to grow your brand’s following and make more sales. This course will link influencer marketing to your social media strategy and brand narrative and give you the practical tools and insights you need to develop and manage your own influencer marketing efforts.
In this highly practical course, you will learn through case studies, discussion and feedback on your assignments. You can use your own product or brand as the subject of these assignments and use the course as a springboard for your actual marketing plans.
- What is a social media influencer
- How to find influencers in your industry
- What to offer and how to approach influencers
- The importance of micro-influencers
- Influencer relationship management
- Campaign and message design
- Influencer marketing tools
- Successful case studies
By the end of this course you will have:
- Learned how influencer marketing fits into your social media strategy
- Understood what influencer marketing can and can't achieve
- Learned how to research and select the right influencers for your business
- Developed the ability to market yourself to influencers
- Understood how to design a successful campaign
- Learned how to track and monitor campaign results
Who is Social Media Influencer Marketing (Online Short Course) for?
This course is ideal for entrepreneurs, small business owners, social media marketers or anyone with a product, service or cause to promote.
Why choose an LCC Online Short Course?
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Communications wherever you are in the world. The real-time chat sessions are fully interactive allowing you to communicate easily with the tutor at the same time as fellow students. Additionally all LCC Online Short Courses include;
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCC Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, including the equipment you need, can be found at Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To compare times, please check World Buddy.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises, please have the following materials/equipment for the first class:
- A notepad and a pen
- A modern computer with an up-to-date operating system
- An up-to-date web browser (Google Chrome is recommended)
- A microphone (a headset with microphone/headphones is recommended)
Finally, a good broadband connection is also essential (mobile data 3G/4G or a mobile dongle might not provide sufficient bandwidth).
If no dates are showing then please Enquire about this course and we will contact you when new dates are published.