SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
Uncover the mystery of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). During this one-day SEO training course you will understand what SEO is, how search engines like Google work, how they read and understand content.
Enrich yourself with a detailed understanding of how Google measures quality and what you need to do to begin building valuable organic website traffic. Learn how to write for the web and track and measure your success. Build authority in your niche, and understand the detailed breakdown of the technical considerations to transform your website
Through a combination of lecture based learning and practical workshop exercises you will gain tools to create your own SEO strategy. Part of the course will also examine industry leading tools and how professionals rise above their competitors.
- The SEO basics
- Google Analytics
- Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Writing for the web
- Keyword research
- Competitor research checklist
- An introduction to backlinks
- Backlink building and content marketing
- SEO, social media and PR
- YouTube optimisation
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand how search engines like Google discover, index and rank websites
- Develop and understand content marketing and the relationship between SEO, PR and social media
- Gain knowledge of the tools, resources and techniques used by the professional SEO
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for communications professionals, journalists, business owners and entrepreneurs.
Beginners, students should have basic computing skills and a basic understanding of SEO.
We also offer bespoke marketing courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.