Instagram for Business and Brands
This course will teach you how to use Instagram and build your community to achieve your business and brand goals.
Instagram is one of the fastest growing social media platforms on the internet. It has better engagement and users are a lot more tolerant of promotions than on Facebook. The question is – how do you establish your presence on Instagram so that you can grow your brand, raise awareness and create return on investment?The Instagram for Business and Brands one day course replies to all the questions above, including creating and planning your Instagram content and editorial calendar; it dives into scheduling content and explores different supporting apps, measuring engagement, providing tactics to increase the number of your followers, and build your PR.
- Brief Introduction to Social Media
- Instagram Overview, Facts & Stats You Need to Know Before You Start
- Content for Instagram Feed
- Content for Instagram Stories
- Instagram Business Account
- Editorial Calendar for Instagram
- Instagram Scheduling Apps
- Instagram Supporting Apps
- Case Studies – The Best Examples of Brands & Self-Promotion
- Strategies for Gaining Followers & Engagement
- Instagram & PR
- Measuring Return on Investment
- Instagram Ads
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Create a holistic Instagram campaign and measure its impact
- Explore what type of content works for Instagram and how to create it
- Understand how Instagram advertisement works
- How to promote your brand and work with bloggers and influencers
Who Should Attend
Communication professionals, startups, small companies, business owners – especially in creative and visual fields.
Beginners: You should have a basic understanding of social media and Instagram.
Alternative Study OptionThis course is also available as an online course: Marketing on Instagram (Online)
We also offer bespoke writing for blogs courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
Hana is a writer, blogging specialist and social media enthusiast. A former editor and founder of online magazines, Hana has nine years of experience with blogging, marketing and managing online platforms.
She started blogging in 2007 about Apple for MacBlog.sk the leading Apple weblog in Slovakia, and later for other online magazines about social media and marketing. In 2012 she founded a fashion blogazine which she led as the editor-in-chief for four years before she sold the website in 2012. In 2014 she sold another blog, Spring4sims.com, an aggregator about The Sims franchise. Both sites she founded, are still running and bring regular revenue to their new owners.
As well as her own projects, Hana has built up social media presence for global companies, including InnocentStore.com , startups and private clients. In the past year she's started teaching her own blogging course, organizes meet ups for blogger, and writes on her blog HanaJayWrites.com. She's published short stories for kindle and is currently writing a children's book.