Instagram for Business and Brands (Online Short Course)
This course will teach you how to use Instagram to build your community to achieve your business and brand goals.
Instagram is one of the fastest growing social media platforms on the internet. It's known as the go-to place to find the newest, coolest, trendiest things, and the users are tolerant of promotions. The question is – how do you establish your presence on Instagram so that you can raise awareness of your brand and grow your tribe? Instagram for Business and Brands will respond to all the questions above, including creating, planning, and scheduling your Instagram content. The course dives into how to measure your results with a Business Account and provides methods to win new followers, increase engagement, and build your reputation.
- Instagram Overview
- Instagram business account
- Case studies - the best examples of brands
- Content for Instagram feed, stories, and IGTV
- Editorial calendar for Instagram
- Instagram scheduling Apps
- Gaining followers and increasing engagement
- Working with influencers
- Instagram metrics
- Instagram Ads
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Use all current Instagram features
- Know what type of content works for your brand
- Plan your content and measure your results
- Understand how Instagram advertisement works
- Promote your brand and work with influencers
Who Should Attend
Communication professionals, startups, small companies, business owners – especially in creative and visual fields.
Beginners: You should have a basic understanding of social media and Instagram.
Alternative Study Option This course is also available as an online course: Marketing on Instagram (Online)
We also offer bespoke writing for blogs courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.