Generating Social Media Followers (Online)
In this course, you will learn the processes and strategies to build your own social media following. Whether for a brand, a company or individual, building an audience on social media is extremely valuable. Being able to create and influence an audience organically via social media is a skill every professional should know in today’s market.
Alongside social media marketing, you will learn tools and tactics to build an audience on the key social media platforms. This course is interactive, with personal guidance from the tutor, an industry expert.
- Creating content for social media
- Building a following on Instagram
- Getting engagement on Facebook
- Using Linkedin for professionals
- How to go ‘viral’
- Using YouTube’s popularity
- Creating conversation on Twitter
- Applying marketing tactics to Snapchat
- Effectively managing social media
- Running successful social media ad campaigns
By the end of this course you will have:
- Learned how to effectively build a social media following
- Understood how to turn followers into loyal fans, leads and sales
- Understood how to create content on social media that drives engagement
- Gained tools to help manage and run your social media campaigns
- Set up profitable social media ad campaigns
Who is Generating Social Media Followers (Online Short Course) for?
The course is ideal for new designers, brand owners, students and any professional looking to build a social media following. You may be involved in developing marketing campaigns for a company or looking to grow your own business.
Why choose an LCC Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Communications wherever you are in the world. The real-time chat sessions are fully interactive allowing you to communicate easily with the tutor at the same time as fellow students. Additionally all LCC Online Short Courses include:
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCC Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, including the equipment you need, can be found at Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To compare times, please check World Buddy.
Paul McGregor fronts various successful online businesses, most recently Mens Fashion Magazine. Having being highlighted as an up and coming force in the menswear industry, Paul has been featured and interviewed by a variety of brands and publications including GQ, Vogue, Reiss, French Connection, River Island, Burton plus more. Paul takes a personal approach to every lesson, and consistently offers advice to students after courses have finished.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises, please have the following materials/equipment for the first class:
- A notepad and a pen
- A modern computer with an up-to-date operating system
- An up-to-date web browser (Google Chrome is recommended)
- A microphone (a headset with microphone/headphones is recommended)
Finally, a good broadband connection is also essential (mobile data 3G/4G or a mobile dongle might not provide sufficient bandwidth).