This Email Marketing one day short course is ideal if you want to communicate to your customers in an engaging and meaningful way. Build an email strategy, define goals and objectives and create the right messaging to retain your customers. Explore lifecycle marketing, automation, personalisation to reach your customers.
Through a series of lecture based learning and exercises you can learn how to build quality lists, improve email conversions and optimise list growth to keep your customers informed and drive product or service revenue
- Building a strategy
- Defining goals and objectives
- Choosing the right messaging strategy
- Lifecycle marketing/automation
- Build quality list
- Legalities and trust
- On-site and off-site acquisition tactics
- List hygiene, maintenance and opt-in/out processes
- Email conversions
- How to A/B test
- Setting up a test plan
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Define clear objectives to help you reach achievable goals
- Create an email strategy to improve customer retention
- Build a quality list to improve subscriber engagement
- Optimise and test list growth to promote best content
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs, freelancers, marketing/communications/PR employees across all industries who need to update their email marketing skills or need a fresh perspective; recent graduates and anyone looking to develop successful email marketing strategy.
Alternative Study Options
We also offer bespoke Email Marketing courses for groups and businesses. To find out what we can offer, please see our Customised Training page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.