Customer Engagement and Loyalty Programmes (Online Short Course)
Today’s consumers are better informed, more connected and more empowered than ever before. This means that companies can no longer rely on marketing by intrusion. They must practice marketing by attraction to engage consumers rather than interrupt them.
Highly engaged customers buy more, are more loyal, and are much more profitable, so it is strategically important for your business to develop and nurture these relationships.
In this course you will learn about consumer relationship management – the practice of identifying your highest-value customers, and then building engaged relationships with them over time. This will take us into customer value propositions, segmentation, database marketing and loyalty programme design, communication design, and marketing content and channels. You will learn best practice from global case-studies prior to formulating your own customer engagement strategy.
Throughout out the course we will meet for live sessions in the online classroom, for presentations and discussion with your tutor. You will also complete hands-on assignments each week, to practice your new skills.
- An introduction to consumer relationship management
- Adapting content strategy for different channels
- Defining your customer identikit: persona to the consumer journey
- Creating value for a specific demographic
- Loyalty program mechanics
- Best practice from around the globe
- Connecting Communications to online channels (including social media)
- Customer satisfaction index (CSI) and net promote score (NPS)
- The fundamental practices in creating your own consumer engagement plan
- Email best practice
- Cost-effective communication tools
- Mixing media
- Budget optimization: spending your money wisely
- Market segmentation and targeted advertising
- Integrating your customer engagement strategy with your marketing strategy
- How to create and communicate value
By the end of the course you will have;
- A clear understanding of how CRM and Customer Engagement influence brand equity, customer value and profitability.
- Developed confidence in define a customer engagement vision, strategy and plan
- Understood how to link different channels and relevant communications according to the buyer journey
- Used and mastered a framework to design a customer-driven marketing strategy
- Gained a clear understanding of the different types of loyalty programs and why they are crucial to success
- Received personalised feedback from your tutor, an industry specialist
Who is Customer Engagement and Loyalty Programmes (Online Short Course) for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to develop and strengthen relationships with their customers – you could be an entrepreneur, a business owner, a CRM manager, a marketing or sales manager, or more! The program focuses on simple, effective ways to build loyalty with your chosen demographic, through building your own step by step customer centric engagement and marketing strategy. No previous experience of studying relationship marketing is required.
Why choose an LCC Online Short Course?
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Communication wherever you are in the world. The real-time chat sessions are fully interactive allowing you to communicate easily with the tutor at the same time as fellow students. Additionally all LCC Online Short Courses include;
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCC Certificate upon completion
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here
Letizia Marchetti is a Marketing Manager with over 15 years’ experience in delivering disruptive strategies to drive business growth (from start-up growth to large multinational). She has a track record of data driven marketing campaigns, customer engagement, behavioral analysis and developing Integrated Multichannel Marketing strategies (Push notifications, SMS, Email, web, Social Media).
Currently as European Campaign lead at Walgreens- Boots -Alliance is helping Spain, France, Romania and Italy to reshape their Customer Engagement strategy. Previously she worked for IKEA, Carrefour, CheBanca! (among the top 20 FinTech in Europe).
She as a MSc degree in Business Administration (University of Pisa – Italy), a double-degree master’s in international Luxury Management (Essec Business school Paris France and SDA Bocconi Milano Italy) and she is a Certified Digital Marketing Strategy & Planning specialist (Digital Marketing Institute).
To fully participate in and to complete the course assignments, please make sure you have the following equipment;
- Notepad and pen
- Pencils, sketchbook or paper, eraser, ruler, etc.
- Software to prepare assignments - Powerpoint, Word, Photoshop, etc.
In addition to the materials listed above, you will need;
- A desktop computer or laptop (tablets and phones can be used but some functionality will be limited)
- An up-to-date version of Google Chrome
- A fast and reliable internet connection - a minimum of 1Mbps is required. You can check your network here - speedtest.net
You can find out more about our live classroom software here - Blackboard Collaborate