The Perfect Pitch: Enhancing Pitching and Presentation Skills
Designed for industry professionals who want to improve presentation skills, this course will equip you with the expertise you need for a winning pitch. In two engaging sessions, using group and individual exercises you will learn how best to approach the challenge of making a presentation and how different presentation styles can serve, different messages and audiences.
- Various presentation styles
- Basics of body language and audience eye-contact
- How to construct a memorable and effective speech or presentation
- Speaker support devices
- Integrating Flip Chart, PowerPoint, video etc.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Identify the reasons some presenters are more successful than others
- Develop more effective ways of communicating face-to-face
- Present with increased confidence as an individual or team
- Utilize visuals to support a presentation
Who Should Attend
Those looking to make more effective presentations, particularly those working in live events, sales, marketing, or PR
Follow Up Courses
After you have completed this course you may be interested in learning more about advertising and marketing in Creative Thinking for Advertising, Social Media Marketing or Transmedia Storytelling.
We also offer bespoke win that pitch courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
"I was very satisfied with the course. I learned lots of new tricks and the tutor gave a lot of tips. Many thanks David!"
"Very good of David to Skype chat me what I missed after I was unable to make it on the second day."
Online short courses
Did you know we offer a similar course online? UAL online short courses are designed to help creative people master new challenges, develop their skills, get inspired by new ideas and access the UAL learning experience without having to travel to a campus for class.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.