Drawing for Designers
Freehand design drawing is an essential part of the design development process allowing the designer to experiment with ideas. It is a crucial skill needed in addition to CAD skills as it helps to understand spatiality and it can be less restrictive to creativity than using computer software.
Students will be taught to hand draw using one and two point perspective and to use different drawing and rendering techniques which best communicate their design ideas.
- One and Two point perspective drawing
- Rendering techniques
- Using drawing to communicate design ideas
- Drawing design best practice
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Draw using 1 and 2 point perspective
- Use a variety of drawing and rendering techniques
- Use drawing to aid in the design process and the clear communication of design ideas
Who Should Attend
Spatial and interior designers, architects and enthusiasts new to drawing or looking to refresh their skills.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.