Professional Online Portfolio with Photoshop and Wix
A compelling and comprehensive online portfolio is indispensable for any creative practitioner. Designed especially for newly qualified students or artists/designers, this course will give you a basic understanding of web design and how the Internet works.
Through a series of practical demonstrations and exercises you will learn how to create a professional portfolio site using templates in Wix, Adobe Photoshop, and online webhosting. It demystifies the mechanics and language of the Internet and enables participants to make their own websites easily and professionally.
- Demystifying the Internet
- Local and remote hosting
- Online hosted template sites
- Blogging sites
- Various browsers
- Using Adobe Photoshop to optimise your image
- Tips for online photography
- Creating logos and images to make your site unique
- Making your site search engine friendly
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand how webpages are created and displayed in web browsers
- Create a website using Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Create a website using Wix
Who Should Attend
Students and professionals wishing to develop an online presence.
Beginner: You should have basic computer knowledge some prior experience with Adobe Photoshop.
Follow Up Courses
After you have completed this course you may be interested in Social Media Marketing or increasing your proficiency in Photoshop with Adobe Photoshop For Photographers: Intermediate or Adobe Photoshop: Image Creation Techniques.
We also offer bespoke video editing courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.