- jQuery and CSS selectors
- Changing and creating new page content
- Loading new content into a page
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Know how to select elements on the page using jQuery and CSS
- Be able to change the contents of a web page
- Animate web page elements
- Understand how to load external data into a page
Who Should Attend
Students, designers and others who are familiar with HTML and CSS, but are new to programming.
Follow Up Courses
After you have completed this course you may be interested in:
Coding for Non-Coders
UX Design/User Experience (UX) Design: Lean Methodology
Build and Publish a Mobile App
Prototyping Mobile Apps
We also offer bespoke jQuery courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
John Coumbe is a software trainer and developer.
He creates and delivers commercial training courses in web development.
He works as a visiting tutor at Birkbeck, University of London.
His development clients include The Guardian and Oxford University Press.