Build a Successful E-Commerce Shopify Website
The complete Shopify Dropshipping masterclass to build a successful eCommerce business with absolutely no code!
This course will teach you how to run your very own online store using the popular eCommerce platform Shopify. You will learn how to select a visual theme, list products for sale, manage inventory, add payment options, configure shipping settings, and manage orders. This course will also demonstrate how to add pages to your online store'ssite, post content, add apps, run reports, and more.
You will be introduced to the best practices for running a successful online store and learn Dropshipping techniques which will help your business to start making money online.
- creating a web page and a website using the hosted Shopify eCommerce platform
- adding images to your website, including where you can get free images for this purpose
- adding products and services to sell on your website
- learning which payment provider(s) to use to accept payments online
- payment for in-person sales
- identifying other free or cost-effective online tools to help you run your business more effectively
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- build a professional Shopify store
- select and customise a series of Shopify themes for your site
- add and list products to your store quickly and easily
- demonstrate how to retarget ‘Abandoned Cart Recovery
- fulfil product orders
- configure shipping settings, shipping zones and shipping rate
- establish payment settings from PayPal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and others
- build a real Shopify Dropshipping business and choose the right market and products to sell to start making and money online
Who should attend?
Those who would like to:
- build an eCommerce business with Shopify
- build a website to compliment their business
- showcase and sell their products online
- pursue a career in web design or web development
This course is suitable for students of various levels from complete beginners to intermediate users as well as for those who are more familiar with website applications.
Darren Bernard is a UI/UX Designer and has been working in the field of Web Design and Mobile App Design for the last 10 years. I have Freelanced and Contracted for a number of Digital Agencies in UI/UX Design and now decided to combine my passion of Teaching & Learning and Design.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.