Build and Publish a Mobile App
Learn how to build an app you can sell, without knowing a single line of code. This course is you if you have already prototyped an idea for an app and now want to make it available for download or sale to grow your business or brand.
You will learn how to use basic software, BuildFire, to create a user centred app that enable you to reach customers and grow your business.
The teaching on this course has a focus on the Google Play Store, but if you are already familiar with the Apple Store you are free to choose this option.
- You need to have completed Prototyping Mobile Apps or an equivalent course before booking. If you have any queries regarding your suitability please contact the LCC Short Courses team.
- You will need to pay additional fees to use BuildFire and to list your app in the Google Play Store during the course. These will total around £80.
- Business need
- User flow and user journeys
- Building an app using basic software
- Listing and selling your app
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Define mobile app monetisation channels
- Demonstrate user journeys using wireframes
- Build an app with NO coding skills
- Publish your app to the Google Play or Apple store
- Measure ASO (App Search Optimisation)
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for you if you have prototyped your app and now want to build and list it.
Please note you need to have completed Prototyping Mobile Apps or an equivalent course before booking. If you have any queries regarding your suitability please contact the LCC Short Courses team.
Follow On Courses
Once you have completed this course you may want to find out more about User Experience (UX ) Design or Digital Marketing Strategy.
We offer bespoke courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more visit the Customised Training page.
Darren Bernard is a UI/UX Designer and has been working in the field of Web Design and Mobile App Design for the last 10 years. I have Freelanced and Contracted for a number of Digital Agencies in UI/UX Design and now decided to combine my passion of Teaching & Learning and Design.