Adobe Dreamweaver: Beginners
- Website planning
- Palettes and inspectors
- Code and design split views
- Character formats
- CSS - Cascading style sheets - internal and external
- Using picture files
- Creating rollovers
- Using and formatting tables
- Absolute positioning
- Designing using DVDs
- Using templates
- Uploading files
- Website theory and practice
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Make a website using HTML and CC
- Design layouts in Dreamweaver
- Create a navigation structure
- Upload sites onto an external server
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal if you want to learn the basics of web design using Adobe Dreamweaver. The course is designed for those that wish to make web design into a career or learn how to use HTML and CSS for their own projects.
Beginner: You do not need any prior knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver.
We also offer bespoke Adobe courses and animation courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page or view Gardiner & Theobald, UK: Digital Adobe Training case study.
We offer a wide range of Adobe courses for Adobe Creative Suite - find out more on our Digital Skills page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.