Max Visual Programming for Artists and Designers
Design for Interaction is a hot subject, but can be difficult to access. Max is a user-friendly visual programming language, that connects sound, video and OpenGL (3d graphics), network communication, sensors and more.
After a short introduction, you will learn how to modify already-made Max patches (programmes) to play, manipulate and interact with video- learning as you create.
- Design for Interaction
- Max visual programming
- Sound, video, and OpenGL (3d graphics)
- Max patches (programmes)
- Introduction to sensors
- Making an interactive video using sensors
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Use and connect sensors in Max to make an interactive video
- Understand visual programming and how this can be used in Design for Interaction projects
- Apply Max software to your visual art and design projects
Who Should Attend
Visual artists and designers wishing to learn interactive design and visual programming.
Follow Up Courses
After you have completed this course you may want to delve deeper into programming with Max in Interaction Design Arts with Computer Vision orExpanded Cinema: Interactive Installation for Art, Design and Film.
We also offer bespoke Max Visual Programming courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.