Autodesk 3ds Max: Character Development and Animation
3ds Max is the industry standard 3D software used in computer games and films such as Street Fighter IV and X-Men. This course has been designed for those seeking to develop and animate characters.
Taught through a series of demonstrations and exercises, this practical skills-based course will teach you the process of modelling, rigging and animating a character. You'll learn human anatomy, how to rig a character using bones, and how this informs character design and motion. You will be introduced to the Character Animation Toolkit (CAT) system and use this to develop your characters further. The course will also cover hierarchies, constraints and how to use them
- Modelling, rigging and animating a character
- Human anatomy
- How to rig a character using bones
- How bones inform character design and motion
- Character Animation Toolkit (CAT) system
- Hierarchies, constraints and how to use them
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand human anatomy, bones and how this affects character development
- Create fluid well-posed character animation using traditional animation techniques
- Use the Character Animation Toolkit (CAT) to develop your characters further
Who Should Attend
Those familiar with 3ds Max and looking to gain a fuller understanding of the platform
We also offer bespoke Autodesk 3ds Max courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.