Optional Study Abroad module: Creative Industries London
Why take the Creative Industries London optional module?
- Works well for students studying abroad on our Integrated Study Abroad programmes either before their programme, or during the Easter break.
- Gain a professional insight into the creative industries.
- Visit places of interest in London with your experienced tutor and other study abroad students.
- A great way to meet other students and discovering new places.
- You don't need to be enrolled on other Study Abroad programmes to apply, so it works well for a J-Term or May-mester.
Creative Industries London optional module
Creative Industries London students visit creative hubs around the city and examine the relationship between culture and commerce, and how the creative industries have shaped the physical and social structure of London. Taught at London College of Communication.
The Optional Module is worth roughly 3 US credits. Credit transfer is based on your home institution and is an approximation.
2022/23 dates and fees
4 January 2023 - 20 January 2023
20 March 2023 - 7 April 2023
2023/24 dates and fees
29 August 2023 - 15 September 2023
3 January 2024 – 19 January 2024
18 March 2024 – 5 April 2024
You might also be interested in...
Integrated Study Abroad
Study alongside local degree-seeking students for 1, 2, or 3 terms and fully integrate into UK student life.
LCF Semester Study Abroad
Study one of our bespoke London College of Fashion Semester Study Abroad programmes.
Summer Study Abroad
Study abroad for 3 to 8 weeks on our summer courses and enjoy summer in London.
How to apply
Everything you need to know about applying to Study Abroad at UAL.