Optional Study Abroad modules
Why take an optional module?
- Works well for students studying abroad on our Integrated Study Abroad programmes either before their programme, or during the Easter break.
- Gain a professional insight into the creative industries or European art history.
- Visits to places of interest in London (and Berlin for European Art History) with your experienced tutor and other study abroad students.
- A great way to meet other students and discovering new places.
- You don't need to be enrolled on other Study Abroad programmes to apply, so it works well for a J-Term or May-mester.
31 August 2021 - 17 September 2021 (Creative Industries London only)
Application Deadline: 1 May 2021
Fee Payment Deadline: 26 July 2021
5 January 2022 - 22 January 2022 (Creative Industries London only)
29 March 2022 – 9 April 2022
Date will be updated soon. Register for updates.
Dates will be updated soon. Register for updates.
Creative Industries London - £1,745
European Art History - £2,260
The Optional Module is worth roughly 3 US credits. Credit transfer is based on the student’s home institution and is an approximation.