Jennifer Williams-Baffoe is a Central Saint Martins short courses tutor delivering inspiring courses both in the studio and online! Offering a wide range of courses from Fashion Business Practice, Fashion Manufacturing (Online Short Course), Fashion Marketing (Online Short Course), How to Start Your Own Fashion Business, Managing Your Fashion Production Weekend and Running Your Own Fashion Label (Online Short Course) to Self Promotion for Creatives (Online Short Course).
We spoke with Jennifer to find out more about her courses, the advantages of both options of study and 5 reasons why one of her courses could be perfect for you!
5 reasons you should take a course with Jennifer Williams-Baffoe
- There are fantastic benefits to online courses, including the format, which allows you to have direct 1-2-1 consultation with your tutor and receive direct feedback on your business.
- All of the classes are recorded, so it is no problem if you miss a session. Additionally, you have the option to send questions on a designated forum created just for your specialist course.
- Taking a short course online allows you to continue to work full-time or part-time and participate with people that may have similar interests as you. You can take time to get to know your fellow participants and be actively involved.
- The benefits of taking a physical class means that you get to meet with your tutor, your fellow course attendees and potentially gain access to our extensive library at CSM or partake in a visit to an industry specialist.
- You experience the course at YOUR pace! The short courses are written and developed in a way that will help you on your journey to success and continue to put new things into practice. Your tutor will help you start working towards your goals and put plans in place to help you achieve, whether you are learning in class or through your own self-directed learning.
Feeling inspired? All six of Jennifer’s fashion business short courses are available to book onto right now! Looking for something sooner, How to Start Your Own Fashion Business starts on Monday 16 December and there are still a few spaces left to secure - see you there!