CSM Short Courses Autumn Term 2019 Competition
Share your experience to WIN a Central Saint Martins short course up to the value of £680!
CSM Short Courses students and student work
We are very excited to announce our first Central Saint Martins Short Courses Autumn Term competition!
Uncovering the hidden CSM, we want to see what happens in your Autumn Term daytime/evening/weekend courses as you attend your lessons, workshops and trips, as well as the amazing homework you might be working on.
Celebrating experimentation and research, we want you to share your videos, stories and images, tagging @CSMShortCourses and using the hashtag #MyCSM, throughout your course + submit a Central Saint Martins Blog: Student Stories and you could be in with a chance of winning a place on a full short course, of your choosing, up to the value of £680 - perfect timing in the run up to Christmas School!
Full T&Cs are below and remember, if your Instagram is private, we won’t be able to see your amazing journey! We can’t wait to see what you get up too.
Terms and conditions for the “Share your experience to WIN a short course up to the value of £680!” competition:
- The competition starts on Monday 30th September 2019.
- The final closing date for entries to be considered is Sunday 08th December 2019, at 11:59 PM.
- A winner will be randomly selected and announced during the week commencing Monday 09th December 2019.
- The winner’s full names and short course/courses attended will be announced on the CSM Short Courses Blog and/or UAL Short Courses Stories, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- All completed Central Saint Martins Blog: Student Stories entries and accompanying pictures must be submitted together, within a single Wufoo entry, to be entered into the competition draw.
- All completed Central Saint Martins Blog: Student Stories entries received will be reviewed and considered for publication upon the CSM Short Courses Blog and/or UAL Short Courses Stories.
- Approved Central Saint Martins Blog: Student Stories entries that pass the reviewing stage may be published upon the CSM Short Courses Blog and/or UAL Short Courses Stories prior to the closing date of the competition. CSM Short Courses will endeavour to contact all contributing authors once blog posts have been published.
- All Facebook, Instagram or Twitter posts where CSM Short Courses has been tagged or associated hashtags used may be reposted in a marketing capacity.
- The winner can select one Central Saint Martins short course only, up to the value of £680.
A course must be selected within 6 months of the winner’s acknowledgement of win. A selected course can take place beyond the 6 month selection validity period.
- If a course is not selected within 6 months, starting on the day of the winner’s acknowledgement of win, the offer of a free course placement will become void.
- The offer of a free course place is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Central Saint Martins reserves the right to substitute a free course placement to an offer of equivalent or greater value if necessary, for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
- The free course placement does not include any travel, accommodation or delivery costs incurred by the winner in order to attend and enjoy the course.
Throughout the year
Saturday sessions that meet once a week for mostly 5 or 10 weeks.