Our London based courses paired with accommodation are aimed at creative teenagers seeking to experience student life at UAL. Offering an exciting range of courses, from art and fashion to graphic design.
UAL International Summer School for 16 to 18 year olds
This is an intensive three-week summer course designed to provide an introduction to art college at UAL.
This course offers students studying A level, IB or equivalent a unique opportunity to study in an art school environment. Students will create work inspired and informed by London's rich cultural and social diversity, as they engage in a series of art and design projects. You will:
- Study at UAL and have the option to stay at UAL halls of residence
- Develop exciting creative projects.
- Build a portfolio of work.
- Experience London with trips to museums and galleries.
- Experience life at UAL.
Our Summer Stays Social package is available for the duration of the International Summer School course.
Summer Stays and Summer Stays Social
We offer two packages both including accommodation, breakfast, and 24 hour Student Ambassador support.
Summer Stays Social Package
This package is available for the duration of Summer School. Providing students with their own events calendar put on by our Social Programme with daily activities including:
- Theatre trips to see world-famous productions. Past trips have included Wicked, The Lion King, and Mamma Mia!
- Local area tours
- Classes such as pizza making
- Exercise classes such as yoga and Pilates
- Arts and crafts such as life drawing and creative writing
- Trips to famous UK cities past trip have included Brighton, Oxford, and Cambridge
All activities will be supervised or facilitated by members of the Student and Accommodation team and are included in the price.
Available between 30 June 2022 and ends on 27 August 2022
If you are interested in either of these accommodation options please get in touch. We can provide further details as well as codes for you to use when booking.