Competition - design a card or create a video!
Language Centre Seasonal Greetings Card Competition
This year UAL Language Centre is running a student competition to choose its seasonal greetings message.
How do I enter?
- Design or create a card or a short video (20 seconds maximum) with a Christmas / December holidays theme
- Make a drawing, painting, photo, digital design, video or animation (20 second maximum length) of how you see the holiday season in London and at the Language Centre
- Share your card or video on Instagram by using the hashtags #holidaycardcompetition and #UALLanguageCentre and tag the Language Centre @languagecentreual. If your design is not in a digital format, just take a photo of it and share the photo!
When can I enter?
The competition is open from 20 November 2018 to 12 December 2018.
Who can enter?
Current or former UAL Language Centre English and Arts and modern languages students and 2018 Presessional students are able to enter this competition.
How will the winner be chosen?
- We will repost all eligible entries on our Instagram page (@languagecentreual) and will invite votes for them
- Votes are open as soon as we have reposted
- Voting is easy - one like is one vote
- When the competition ends on 12 December 2018, we will pick the 3 designs with the most votes
- Our Language Centre judges will choose one overall winner on 13 December using the following criteria:
- originality of the concept or design
- the design that reflects the holiday season theme the most
- the design that reflects the Language Centre brand the most
- The overall winner will be announced on 13 December 2018
What is the prize?
The winning card / video design will be used as the official UAL Language Centre seasonal message / greetings card in December. We will also show the winning entry in other Language Centre communications and have it displayed on the the big TV in the student services area.
Terms and conditions of the competition
- You must enter your own work. Do not copy or plagiarise any existing material.
- Do not use any existing brand images or brand names in your work.
- By entering the competition, you give UAL Language Centre permission to use your entered design in its publicity and communication, at its discretion, and permission to make any necessary edits.