Languages, Arts and Culture Modern Languages privacy notice
Information about you to be collected or created by UAL Language Centre:
- The information on our booking form
- Information about your progression during the course, including attendance, feedback and grades.
Why is information needed and specifically how will it be used?
Booking and service improvement
- To process your course booking in a timely manner.
- To be able to communicate important changes to course information.
- To help us improve our course offerings and internal record keeping.
- To help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide a better service, by collecting and analysing data.
- To notify you by email about further Language, Art, and Culture courses you may be interested in.
- You may opt out of receiving marketing email material at any time you wish by informing us by telephone, email or post that you wish to be removed from our communications database.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7514 6155
University of the Arts London,
272 High Holborn, London,
GDPR legal bases
Booking and participating in the course – 6(1)(b) – Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract
Contact about courses (marketing) – 6 (1)(a) Consent
Data related to the course - End of student relationship + 6 years
Contact details for marketing purposes – until you withdraw your consent to be contacted and no longer than 3 years after the end of the student relationship.
For further information about UAL and your privacy rights please read UAL’s privacy information.