Every year, University of the Arts London welcomes students from South Korea on to our degrees, short courses and Study Abroad programmes.
UAL International Postgraduate £5,000 Scholarships
Up to 165 UAL International Postgraduate scholarships are available. A scholarship provides a £5,000 tuition fee waiver for a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2020/21.
University of the Arts London (UAL) works closely with our official representative (sometimes called an ‘agent’) in South Korea:
Hana Education Centre Ltd.
3F Eunju B/D
Hana Education can offer you support in your language through every stage of the application process, free of charge. Services include:
- Providing information about UAL and its six Colleges.
- Specialist advice about our courses and help with choosing the right programme for you.
- Advice on preparing your application and portfolio.
- Arranging an interview in South Korea with one of our academic staff.
- Help with visa applications and travel to the UK (there may be a small charge for these services).
Your local British Council office can offer you advice about studying in the UK.
Our academic staff travel to South Korea every year to attend exhibitions, hold workshops and give presentations at schools and colleges. These events give you an opportunity to meet us, find out about studying at UAL and discuss your application in person.
For more information email Hana Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have applied through our local representative, Hana Education, you can be interviewed in Korea by one of our travelling academic staff.
For more information on our interview schedule, email Hana Education at email@example.com
What to expect
Further education and undergraduate applications: If you are successful in the interview you will receive an offer on the spot. If the interviewer cannot offer you a place on your first choice course, they will advise you on other suitable courses across UAL's six Colleges or recommend ways you can improve your work so that you can reapply at a later date.
- Postgraduate applications: For some courses our interviewers can make offers on the spot; for other courses they will make a recommendation to the College you are applying for.
Please note, if you apply directly to one of our Colleges and not through our representative, you will be interviewed in London or by telephone by your chosen College. In these interviews, you can only be offered a place at the College you have applied to.