Every year, University of the Arts London welcomes students from the Philippines on to our degrees, short courses and Study Abroad programmes.
UAL Asia Branch Office
Unit 1018, 10/F, Star House,
3 Salisbury Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Tel.: +852 2155 8209
The Asia Branch Office is UAL's office in Hong Kong, which can support students in the Philippines through every stage of the application process, free of charge. Services include:
- Specialist advice about our courses and help with choosing the right programme for you.
- Providing information about UAL and its six Colleges.
- Advice on preparing your application and portfolio.
- Arranging an interview in the Philippines or via Skype with one of our academic staff.
- Help with visa applications and travel to the UK.
- Help with arranging accommodation in London.
Our academic staff occasionally visit the Philippines to attend education exhibitions, hold workshops and give presentations at schools. These events give you an opportunity to meet one of our staff, find out more about studying at UAL and discuss your application in person.
For the latest information about visits to your region, contact our Asia Branch Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to be eligible for an interview in your country, you need to submit your application through our UAL Asia Branch Office.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
What to expect
- Further education and undergraduate applications:
If you are successful in the interview you will receive an offer on the spot. If the interviewer cannot offer you a place on the course you applied for, they will advise you on other courses that may be suitable for you or recommend ways you can improve your work so that you can reapply at a later date.
- Postgraduate applications:
For some courses our interviewers can make offers on the spot, for other courses they will make a recommendation to the College you are applying for.