Every year, University of the Arts London (UAL) welcomes students from New Zealand on to our degrees, short courses and Study Abroad programmes.
Ranked second in the world for Art and Design (2019 QS World University Rankings®), UAL offers an extensive range of pre-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Our six Colleges offer courses in art, design, screen, communication, fashion, media and performing arts.
If you're thinking about applying to UAL, our local representative (BCIC) can help. BCIC are primarily based in Australia but also support students in New Zealand. We work closely with BCIC to offer students from New Zealand local support through every stage of the application process, free of charge. Services include:
- Specialist advice about our courses and help with choosing the right programme for you
- Providing information about UAL and our six Colleges
- Advice on preparing your application and portfolio
- Arranging an interview with one of our academic staff
- Help with visa applications and travel to the UK (there may be a small charge for these services)
- Help with arranging accommodation in London.
Contact Gavin McGuire (BCIC): firstname.lastname@example.org
Your local British Council office can also offer advice about studying in the UK.
Our academic staff travel to Australia every year to attend exhibitions, hold workshops and give presentations at schools and colleges. These events give you an opportunity to meet us, find out about studying at UAL and discuss your application in person.
UAL Presentation evening
During this event, you will find out more about the degrees on offer at UAL as well as learn about the application process including how to build a successful portfolio and how to prepare for an interview.
This event will be led by Cath Johnson, an international academic from University of the Arts London. Students may be invited to a follow-up in-country interview.
- Monday 2 March 2020
- 5pm – 6:30pm
- Loyal Hope of the Valley, 50 Morgan Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006
- Wednesday 19 February 2020
- 5pm – 6:30pm
- The Glasshouse – The Hub @ Docklands - 80 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands VIC 3008
- Monday 24 - Friday 28 February 2020
- Location and time: TBC