skip to main content


Every year, University of the Arts London (UAL) welcomes students from Mexico onto our degrees, short courses and Study Abroad programmes.

How to apply

For help with applying to UAL and advice on preparing your portfolio, please contact the International Office at the relevant UAL College:

The following agent, based in Mexico City, can offer you local advice about our University and applying for a visa to study in the UK.

Velacruz 69, Int. 201
Mexico City

Tel: +52 (55) 55 33 21 60

LoveUK provide face-to-face, Skype, e-mail and telephone consultations.

The British Council also has an office in Mexico City, where you can get advice on studying in the UK.

Events in Mexico

Our academic staff travel to Mexico every year to attend education fairs, deliver workshops and visit schools around the country. These events give you an opportunity to meet us in person, find about studying at UAL, learn about preparing a portfolio, and discuss your application in person.

For more information on upcoming visits to Mexico, email