skip to main content

Applying for a Tier 4 Visa

Our visa application guides will help you to apply for a Tier 4 student visa for starting or continuing a course at UAL.

The application process, required documents and application form differ depending on whether you will be applying from inside or outside the UK. Make sure that you download the correct guides from below.

Applying from outside the UK

Applying from inside the UK