Loans and Grants for Continuing Students Who Started in 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017
Students continuing a full-time undergraduate course at UAL need to reapply for UK Government funding every year and should be aware of what to do if their circumstances change.
We are currently preparing a range of useful information about UK Government loans and grants for students who will be continuing a full-time undergraduate course at UAL, which will include:
- How and when to reapply each year
- How to make sure you receive your full entitlement of Maintenance Loan
- What to do if your circumstances (e.g. household income) change
- How EU, EEA and Swiss workers and family members can become eligible for Home funding (including a Maintenance Loan)
- What happens to your funding when you withdraw, take time out or transfer to a different course
- How loan repayments work.
If you have any questions about fees, funding or other financial issues, please contact the Student Advice Service.
Find out whether you are eligible to receive benefits from the UK Government or local councils.