UAL UK/EU Postgraduate Scholarships
150 scholarships of £5,000 are available as fee waivers to applicants meeting the eligibility criteria. A scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver for a full-time taught Masters course (an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2019/20.
To be eligible to apply you must be:
- Assessed as a Home or EU student for tuition fee purposes; and
- Holding an offer of a place to study a full-time taught Masters course at UAL (Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification); and
- be in receipt of means tested benefit at the time of application (to include Universal Credit); or
- have previously been in receipt of student funding from UAL or your previous university awarded on the basis of financial hardship and have graduated within the past three years; or
- have previously been part of the UAL Widening Participation scheme and have graduated within the past three years; or
- have previously been in care and have graduated in the past three years.
Once you've received an offer of a place for a qualifying course we'll send you an email with details about how you can apply for a UAL UK/EU Postgraduate Scholarship.
If you hold an offer for a course starting in September 2019, your completed UAL UK/EU Postgraduate Scholarship application form and supporting evidence must be submitted by 5pm BST on Friday 30 August 2019. If the course you hold an offer for starts in January 2020, the form and supporting evidence must be submitted by 5pm BST on Friday 6 December 2019.
If you think you may be eligible for this scholarship and would like to apply, please contact the Student Funding Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help, please contact email@example.com