UAL International Postgraduate £5,000 Partial Tuition Fee Waiver
Up to 25 scholarships are available to applicants meeting eligibility criteria.
In addition to the residency criteria listed for each scheme, you must also meet the following criteria:
- Assessed as an International student for tuition fee purposes; and
- Applied to study a full-time taught Masters course at UAL (Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) starting in the academic year of 2019/20; and
- Your household income must be £35,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application. Visit the Oanda Trade Currency Exchange for an up-to-date currency conversion; and
- You are willing to provide a response to each of the following statements as a part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application:
- Describe your background, your academic experience and how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you.
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans.
- Tell us how the scholarship would help you address challenges in your home country.
- Describe how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship.
- Confirm any other sources of funding you have (or have applied for) to meet the cost of your studies in the UK.
The UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship provides a £5,000 tuition fee waiver for a full-time taught Masters course (an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges starting in the academic year of 2019/20.
The following courses do not qualify: Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Integrated Masters (or any similar course that qualifies for undergraduate support from UK student finance agencies), EMBA, MBA, distance learning, blended learning and online courses.
In addition, you are not eligible to apply if you already hold a postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad. Read our guidance on Previous Study for more details.
Once you've submitted a fully completed application for a qualifying course we'll send you an email with details about how (if you meet the eligibility criteria) you can apply for a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship.
In your application you’ll be asked to evidence with documentation that you qualify for the overseas category for tuition fee purposes. For example you may be asked for a copy of your immigration documents, ID card or formal evidence of your address.
Please note that you need to submit your fully completed course application by 4pm BST on Friday 24 May 2019 in order to have time to send you a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarships online application form.
If you think you may be eligible for this scholarship and would like to apply, please contact the Student Funding Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help, please contact email@example.com