Beyond Borders Bursary
To be eligible for the Beyond Borders Bursary students must:
- Considered Home or EU for fee purposes
- Accepted on any full-time MA course at London College of Communication, UAL starting in October 2020
- Living within commuting distance (maximum travel time of an hour) of London College of Communication
- A refugee or from a forced migration background
- Have one of the following statuses:
- indefinite or definite leave to remain
- refugee status
- humanitarian protection
- permanent residency
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
Use our Scholarships Search to find out what you might be eligible for.
The Beyond Borders scholarship was established through The Refugee Journalism Project. This initiative supports displaced journalists and media professions to re-start their careers in the UK.
The scholarship will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit. It will provide a contribution towards course tuition fees and living expenses for the length of the course.
Applications are welcome from those who are in financial hardship and those who will benefit from postgraduate studies to realise their full potential.
Applications for this scholarship are now closed for 2020-2021.
The scholarship will provide a contribution towards tuition fees, course costs and living expenses.
Tuition fees will be paid directly from the award into the University’s Tuition Fees account.
Living expense and course costs payments will be paid in termly instalments to the award recipient.
If you need help, please contact email@example.com