skip to main content

Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate Scholarship

The Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate scholarship of full tuition and residential scholarship is available to 1 International student from India accepted on the MA Strategic Fashion Marketing, MA Fashion Retail Management, MA Fashion Design Management, or the MA Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation at London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London.


To be eligible for the Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate Scholarship students must be:


Tara Nirula was a resident at International Students House (ISH) and a student at London College of Fashion between 2004 and 2007. She was an exceptional young woman whose vitality lit up International Students House and whose kindness touched everyone. All who came into contact with her loved her and their lives were enriched by knowing her. Tara was an amazing person who never failed to make people smile and every moment spent with her was an enjoyable one. Her enthusiasm for life and her kindness will always remain. Tara’s life was sadly cut short in 2008 but her passion for the arts survives through the opportunity this scholarship gives to future talented individuals studying at London College of Fashion.

ISH is an extraordinary place for international students who are studying in London. It offers a culturally diverse environment where students from all over the world come to live together, share each other’s cultural experiences and enjoy a full programme of social and recreational activities that the House has to offer. ISH’s goal is to promote global friendship, trust and education for all and their scholarship programme provides talented students an opportunity to study in London where ordinarily they would not have the resources to do so.

The scholarship is the product of a partnership between International Students House, one of London’s largest residences for International Students, and London College of Fashion, one of the UK’s leading institutions for fashion studies.


Applications are closed.

Receiving payment


If you need help, please contact the Student Advice Service.