Stationers Foundation Bursary
To be eligible for the Stationers' Foundation Bursary students must be:
- Ordinarily resident in the UK and Islands (Channel Islands and Isle of Man) i.e. living in or predominantly tied to the UK and Islands (Channel Islands and Isle of Man) for most of the 3 years before your course is due to start.
- Considered a Home student for tuition fee purposes.
- Under 25 years old on 1 September 2021. If you are between 25 and 30 and wish to apply, please discuss your application with the Course Leader Frania Hall
- Accepted on the full-time MA Publishing course at London College of Communication starting in September 2021.
The Stationers Foundation is the charitable arm of the Worshipful Company of Stationers and Newspaper Makers. It supports a wide range of educational initiatives from primary through to postgraduate education. The Foundation’s new University bursary scheme is aimed at students who plan to study on postgraduate courses which reflect the industry sectors that the Stationers Company specifically support. MA courses at 11 universities have been selected for this scheme.
The Bursary is valued at £6,000 and is a contribution towards tuition fees.
The successful recipient will also be offered the opportunity to receive mentoring during the period of their studies from an appropriate Stationer, taking into account the specific interests of the student.
Upon successful completion of the Masters programme, the Bursary recipient will be presented with the Freedom of the Worshipful Company of Stationers and Newspaper Makers and will be expected to participate in the life of the Company.
The scholarship will be assessed on the basis of financial need, academic merit and the quality of the application. It will provide a contribution towards course tuition fees.
Applications for this scholarship must be made by filling in an online application form. More information provided in the guidance notes:
- The Stationers' Foundation Bursary Guidance Notes 2021-22 (PDF 570KB)
- The Stationers' Foundation Bursary Application Form 2021-22 (PDF 570KB)
Closing date: Friday 21 May 2021
The scholarship will provide a contribution towards tuition fees.
Tuition fees will be paid directly from the award into the University's Tuition Fees account.
If you need help, please contact email@example.com
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
Use our Scholarships Search to find out what you might be eligible for.