There are 11 Fung Scholarships available to nominated EU or International students from participating institutions.
To be eligible for The Fung Scholarships, students must be:
- Accepted to study for 2 terms on any of the full-time courses outlined in the guidance notes commencing September/October 2019.
The Fung Scholarships are available to nominated EU or International students from the following participating institutions:
- Aalto University, School of Arts, Design and Architecture
- Seoul National University
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Tokyo University of the Arts
- Tsinghua University, Academy of Art and Design
- Berlin University of the Arts
The scholarship will be assessed on the basis of academic merit, and will cover full tuition fees, as well as provide a contribution to course costs and living expenses.
Closed for applications for 2019/20 academic year
Tuition fees will be paid directly from the award into the University’s Tuition Fees account. Living expense payments will be paid in termly instalments to the award recipient after arrival in the UK and enrolment is completed.
If you need help, please contact email@example.com or call 020 7514 8080