The Fung Scholarships are available to nominated EU or International students from certain participating institutions.
To be eligible for The Fung Scholarships, students must be:
- Accepted to study for 2 terms on any of the full-time courses outlined in the guidance notes commencing September/October 2018.
The Fung Scholarships are available to nominated EU or International students from the following participating institutions:
- Aalto University, School of Arts, Design and Architecture
- Seoul National University
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Tokyo University of the Arts
- Tsinghua University, Academy of Art and Design
- Berlin University of the Arts
The scholarship will be assessed on the basis of academic merit, and will cover full tuition fees, as well as provide a contribution to course costs and living expenses.
Not currently open for applications.
Information to follow once applications are open.
If you need help, please contact the Student Advice Service.