Fashion Matters BA Placement Bursaries
The Fashion Matters BA Placement Bursaries of £5,000 each are available to 4 Home or EU students undertaking the placement year in industry at London College of Fashion, University of The Arts London.
To be eligible for the Fashion Matters BA Placement Bursaries, students must be:
- considered Home or EU for fee purposes
- undertaking the Diploma in Professional Studies – Year Placement in Industry in the 2018/19 academic year
- enrolled on any of the courses listed below:
- BA (Hons) Cordwainers Fashion Bags and Accessories: Product Design and Innovation
- BA (Hons) Cordwainers Footwear: Product Design and Innovation
- BA (Hons) Fashion Contour
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design and Development
- BA (Hons) Fashion Pattern Cutting
- BA (Hons) Fashion Sportswear
- BSc (Hons) Fashion Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Buying and Merchandising
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing
- BA (Hons) Fashion Visual Merchandising and Branding
Fashion Matters is the College’s annual fundraising campaign, which started in 2013 and to date, has generated almost £1million, creating 251 new student scholarships and awards. Each year, the campaign culminates in a showcase event and auction, helping to raise money for much needed scholarships and awards.
Eligible candidates will satisfy the University’s hardship fund criteria, progress via the University Widening Participation or Outreach Programme OR have participated in one of London College of Fashion, UAL’s ‘Better Lives’ Projects (e.g. ART AGAINST KNIVES, Fashion Education in Prisons.)
Applications are closed.
If you need help, please contact the Student Advice Service.