Creative Bursaries for Southwark Students
Supported by Southwark Council, the Bursaries of £2,500 each are available to 7 students from selected Southwark schools beginning to study either on the Foundation or any undergraduate course at Camberwell College of Arts, University of The Arts London.
To be eligible for the Creative Bursaries for Southwark Students programme, applicants must be:
- Accepted on the first year of study of any BA or Foundation Diploma course at Camberwell College of Arts, commencing September 2019
- Must have completed studies at one of the following Southwark secondary schools in the 2018 – 2019 academic year:
- Harris Girls’ Academy
- Ark All Saints Academy
- Ark Walworth Academy
- Bacon’s College
- City of London Academy
- Harris Academy at Peckham
- Kingsdale Foundation School
- Sacred Heart Catholic Secondary School
- Southwark College
- St Saviour's and St Olave's Church of England School
- St Thomas the Apostle College
- The Charter School
- Should come from a family in which neither parent has been to University
The Creative Bursaries for Southwark Students of £2,500 each are provided by Southwark Council.
Applications are encouraged from young people from Southwark who would like to develop their careers in the creative industries.
The bursaries will be assessed on the basis of financial need and, is a contribution towards course costs and living expenses.
Applications closed for 2019/20
Living expense and course costs payments will be paid in termly instalments to the award recipient.
If you need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+44) 20 7514 8080.