Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA Scholarships
The Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA Scholarships of £9,000 each are available to 3 students accepted on the Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA course.
To be eligible for the Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA Scholarships students must be able to demonstrate ALL criteria:
- Be accepted on the Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA course, commencing September 2019
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership experience or potential, ability to positively influence others
- Be able to demonstrate impactful innovative ideas on business/society, leading to "changing the world"
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional personal achievements/potential to transform his/her community, leading to "changing the world"
- Have sound academic credentials, for example, merit from academic and professional perspectives, evidence of university prizes/awards, evidence of career progression
- Be able to evidence substantive work experience of at least 5 years
The MBA offers a number of scholarships and bursaries to talented individuals with a strong potential for career advancement. These will be awarded to exceptional candidates who demonstrate and show innovative ideas that have an impact on business or society.
Recipients will be invited to act as Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA ambassadors, committed to developing the ongoing success of the MBA course working closely with Marketing, Careers, Programme, Alumni, and the Recruitment and Admissions Teams.
The scholarship will provide a contribution towards tuition fees. Tuition fees will be paid directly from the award to the University’s Tuition Fees account.
If you need help, please contact the funding team