We gladly welcome students between the ages of 16 to 18 years old to stay with us during the summer, offering two packages that both include accommodation, breakfast, and 24 hour Student Ambassador support.
Summer Stays Social
We're excited to introduce our brand-new Summer Stays Social package to UAL Short Course students under the age of 18 for 2022.
As well as accommodation and access to all the usual Summer Stays facilities and services, students will have their very own events calendar put on by our Social Programme with daily activities including:
- Theatre trips to see world-famous productions such as Wicked, The Lion King, and Mamma Mia!
- Local area tours
- Classes such as pizza making
- Exercise classes such as yoga and pilates
- Arts and crafts such as life drawing and creative writing
- Trips to famous UK cities such as Brighton, Oxford, and Cambridge
All activities will be supervised or facilitated by members of student and Accommodation staff and are included in the price.
Availability starts from 18 July 2022 and ends on 12 August 2022 at Sketch House only.
The rate is £103.50 per night, with a minimum 2-night stay.
Students who are interested in this package should speak to their Short Course Advisor about receiving a code to book.
Please note, bookings for the Summer Stays Social package will close on Saturday 18 June. After this date, you can book on to individual ticketed events provided by the Social Programme, depending on availability.
We also accept accommodation-only bookings from all students who are under the age of 18 years old.
Availability starts from 30 June 2022 and ends on 27 August 2022 at Sketch House only.
The rate is £78.50 per night, with a minimum 2-night stay.
Both our Summer Stays Social and Accommodation-only packages include:
- Ensuite single bedroom occupancy
- Continental breakfast served daily
- Small complimentary toiletries bag on arrival
- Bed linen and towels changed weekly
- Weekly cleaning
- Iron and ironing board available in every kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- Tea & Coffee available on request
- CCTV coverage of the site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cooking areas available in each flat
- Kitchen packs and crockery will be provided
- Summer Ambassadors support available 24/7
Please note that air conditioning is not available in this hall.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7514 8465
“Very international environment - this was great!”
“I wish I could have stayed more time in London! Living in the Sketch House really made my experience even better!”
“It was pleasant staying at Sketch House. The staff are really cooperative, and the Halls Reps and student staff who are working for summer are really cooperative and welcoming”
“You really couldn’t improve it! The reception team were fantastic - better than some hotels we’ve stayed in!”
Finsbury Park is a very cultured and unique part of London and a perfect setting for Sketch House.
The hall is a five minute walk to the underground and national rail stations. Within walking distance are an array of cafes, bakeries and bars, including the famous Park Theatre café bar.
- Finsbury Park
- Emirates Stadium
- Oxford Circus (15 mins by tube)
- Buckingham Palace (25 mins by tube)
- Soho (20 mins by tube)
36 Clifton Terrace
London N4 3TD
Travel zone: 2
Nearest tube: Finsbury Park
Nearest train station: Finsbury Park
- Camberwell College of Arts: 53-minute bike ride / 54-minute tube trip
- Central Saint Martins: 16-minute bike ride / 22-minute tube trip / 29-minute bus journey / 52-minute walk
- Chelsea College of Arts: 27-minute tube trip / 47-minute bike ride
- London College of Communication: 31-minute tube trip / 40-minute bike ride
- London College of Fashion: 19-minute tube trip / 35-minute bike ride / 48-minute bus journey
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 53-minute tube trip
Please note travel times are based on nearest College.
Take a tour of Sketch House and click on the numbers 0-4 to view each room.
Under 18s gallery
Sketch House is managed by Fresh Student Living, who work in collaboration with University of the Arts London. This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit: nationalcode.org.
Please note if you are a summer guest during July and August you will not have a tenancy agreement. Check our full Terms and Conditions on the main Summer Accommodation page.