Get money and support for your business
Looking to start your own business? Or grow an existing one? Applications for UAL's annual Creative Enterprise Awards are now open.
Creative Enterprise Awards are funding and support packages designed to help you grow a new business idea or nurture an enterprising initiative.
Students and alumni from all UAL Colleges can apply for a grant of up to £5,000 plus a share of prizes including: showcasing opportunities, leading industry mentorship and specialist business training.
The 2019 Award categories are:
- Artist / Maker
- Social Entrepreneur / enterprise
- Community Project
- Alumni Entrepreneur (special award for recent alumni only, excludes financial prize)
To apply, you creative business or idea must fit into at least one of the following statements:
- Have a positive social aim or ethical practice
- Provide an original product or service that addresses a clear market need
- Engage the community
- Have good growth potential
- Have scope for international relationships or trade
- Focus on technology (not limited to digital technologies)
- Freelance or service-based business
- An Artist or Maker with a commercial practice
Apply online by 10 June 2019. Winners will be announced at the Creative Enterprise Awards evening on 3 July at Central Saint Martins.