- Opportunity to meet employers directly to find out about current jobs and support, and to share CVs.
- One-to-one CV or portfolio advice session by an industry professional
- Online talks from employers, industry and career experts who shared advice and information on work opportunities, how to apply and what they are looking for
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Chatty Cats Care
- Cou Cou Intimates
- Creative Access
- Creative Control Ventures
- Creative Mentor Network
- Elite Associates
- FAE GRP
- Fruity Booty
- Go City
- Greycoat Lumleys
- Job Today
- Kurt Geiger
- The Conran Shop
- Sky Creative
- The Standard, London
- Tong Digital
- Trafalgar Theatre
- UAL Arts Temps
- UAL Creative Opportunities
- URBN: Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People
- WJY Studio
The Creative Opportunities Job Fair took place on Wednesday 26 October 2022 at Central Saint Martins, providing students with support on their job search needs and opportunities to find part-time, seasonal, freelance and graduate level work.
Hosted by UAL’s Careers and Employability, the fair and online activity allowed students to meet and engage with exciting employers, get feedback on their CVs and portfolios, and hear about how companies recruit and what opportunities are out there to support their careers.
What was on offer at the Job Fair
Employers at the Job Fair included:
Check out Creative Opportunities, UAL’s industry jobs board. It has hundreds of jobs, paid internships, voluntary opportunities and creative competitions.
Student Career One-to-Ones
Join us to explore how we can support you to make a living doing what you love.
Graduate career one-to-ones
Book a 20 minute appointment to discuss your next steps in your professional practice
Career Wellbeing Wednesday
Join us for Career Wellbeing One-to-Ones, Create Your Future sessions and more!
How to... Write a Cover Letter
Looking for insights into how you can write an effective cover letter and set yourself apart from other applicants?