Your creative future starts here:
sensingsite is a practice based research group engaging with questions around the political, material, and sensory natures of site, place, and space. It takes a critical, experimental, and improvisational approach to research methodologies embedded within interdisciplinary art practices across a range of media.
sensingsite members include academic researchers and artists, and current postgraduate students from Central Saint Martins, UAL and beyond. The group meets regularly and has organised symposia, lectures, exhibitions and workshops.
Activities and outputs
- In this neck of the woods - call for expressions of interest
- Anomalies and Non-representative Instances in the Ethnographic Field Recording, a lecture performance by Noah Angell
- sensingsite 2014 activities
- sensingsite presentation 2014 (PDF 513KB)
- Sensingsite blog
- Parasol unit foundation for contemporary art
- British Artists' Film & Video Study Collection at Central Saint Martins