Student research in theatre, screen and performance design
Areas of study include projects on fine art performance, scenography, theatre and costume design.
- Berthe Fortin - Material embodiment: Ecological costume design for performance
- Ilaria Martello - Space, body, costume: a re-framing of costume as a spatial and temporal dynamic in contemporary ballet.
- Francesca Peschier - Theatre Design in Regional Theatre: Realising the Visual at The Liverpool Everyman and Playhouse 2003 – 2015.
- Tamara Tyrer - Of space and time: film and the female performer.
- Kamaira Anderson - Theorising Hip-Hop Dance in London and Los Angeles through Community, Clothing, and Chorus
- Lisa Colpaert - Screen-to-measure: A practice-based, archival and textual investigation of Edith Head’s film costume designs in 1940s ‘film noir’