Student Research in Theatre, Screen & Performance Design
Areas of study include projects on fine art performance, scenography, theatre and costume design.
- Katie Barford - The signification of costumed dancers in the Tanztheater Wuppertal.
- Carla Capeto - Space dramaturgy: performance environments on interactive art.
- Michele Danjoux - Design in Motion: Choreosonic Wearables in Performance
- Berthe Fortin - Material embodiment: Ecological costume design for performance
- Panagiota Georgiou - The animation of filmic space by Alfred Hitchcock through the mixture of architectural and scenographic components.
- Victoria Gray - Towards a Kinesthetic Universe: Mechanisms of Affective Perception and the Politics of Affective Registers in Performance and Writing
- Ilaria Martello - Space, body, costume: a re-framing of costume as a spatial and temporal dynamic in contemporary ballet.
- Idit Nathan - Art of play in zones of conflict - the case of Israel-Palestine.
- Francesca Peschier - Theatre Design in Regional Theatre: Realising the Visual at The Liverpool Everyman and Playhouse 2003 – 2015.
- Tamara Tyrer - Of space and time: film and the female performer.
- Kamaira Anderson - Theorising Hip-Hop Dance in London and Los Angeles through Community, Clothing, and Chorus
- Lisa Colpaert - Screen-to-measure: A practice-based, archival and textual investigation of Edith Head’s film costume designs in 1940s ‘film noir’