This section contains ongoing projects within the area of fashion design.
Examples of completed research degree projects in fashion design and curation can be found from the link below, with student names, colleges, thesis titles and supervisors. Digital versions of theses are available to view where possible.
- Kadian Gosler - Futuristic Bras: Developing a Design Process for Bra Wearables
- Demetra Kolakis - [un] Folding Fashion Spaces: Mediatisation of Fashion Practices, Materiality and Place
- Rawan Maki - An exploration of key levers influencing sustainability goals for the fashion sector in Bahrain
- Tolulope Olabisi OMoyele - Fashion, Memory and History: fashion practices as remembering through craft and digital media.
- Paul Yuille - Only time enough: exploring the potential of developing a fashion strategy that uses time as a coherent factor when designing garments to have a predetermined lifetime