Student research in communication and graphic design
Current student research degree projects in communication and graphic design at University of the Arts London.
- Gill Brown - Visual elements and visual paradigms: an investigation into scientific conceptual figures.
- Julie Janet Chauffier - The secret language of letter shapes
- Ahmed Mauroof Jameel - The Third Hand in Creating Comic Books: A Practice-Based Study of Writer-Artist Collaboration
- Chris May - University Brand Guidelines: their communication to and implementation by designer and non-designer users
- Julia Pitts - Story Design and the Museum: Re-evaluating the Role of Narrative in the Exhibition Experience
- Tzortzis Rallis - Graphic Design for Dissent: The anti-austerity movements and the graphic languages that emerged as a response to the global financial crisis during the early 21st century.
- Elena Veguillas - Architectural lettering and corporate identity: early branding on commercial buildings
- Luise Vormittag - Illustration practice and plural existence: tracing expressions of community