Classification of Conservation Web Content
The proposed project's main objective is to collect and classify web content owned by the International Institute of Conservation (IIC), and offer this content online according to the needs of the conservation community and specifically IIC's audience. In order to achieve this objective, secondary targets need to be set:
- Investigate and select published conservation vocabularies
- Identify existing web publishing systems to accommodate classification structures
- Propose a new classification system tailored to IIC's content
- Publish IIC's content online in selected web publishing system.
- Online event-based conservation documentation: A case study from the IIC website by Athanasios Velios from 2015