Current student research degree projects in animation, interactive, film and sound at University of the Arts London.
- Artur Matamoro-Vidal - Exploring the notions of Silence and Sociality: New Contexts of Listening in Contemporary Music Improvisation
- Eleanor Suess - Constructing the architectural moving drawing: transdisciplinary practices between architecture and artists’ film
- Gerard Choy - Sounding Chinese: tracing the voice of early 20th-century to present-day transnational Chinese.
- John Kannenberg - A Sound Map of the Egyptian Museum, Cairo (excerpt)
- Julie Groves - Physical Composition: Investigating the notion of the physical as a compositional tool by defining the term and its use through creative practice
- Mario Abou Hamad - Physical Cinema: a resistant strategy in the Syrian Genocide.
- Neus Miró Gonzalez - The Evolution of Exhibition Grammar since the 1960s due to the Assimilation of Moving Image Practices into the Art Gallery and Art Museum.
- Onyeka Igwe - Unbossed and Unbound: How can critical proximity activate British colonial moving images?
- Timothy Smith - Queering of Memory/Temporality/Subjectivity: Subversive Methods in Audiovisual Practice.