Submit your students’ work for our Origins exhibition
Emily Osborn, UCA Farnham
Applications are now open for our annual exhibition of student work, Origins, which will take place from 27-30 July 2016.
This year’s exhibition will be hosted externally for the first time, at London’s Menier Gallery. The Origins exhibition offers students the exciting opportunity to see their work showcased in a central London venue which is open to the public. Centres delivering the following UAL Awarding Body qualifications are invited to submit their students’ work for consideration:
- Level 1 Award and Diploma in Art, Design & Media
- Level 2 Award and Diploma in Art & Design
- Level 3 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Art & Design
- Level 3 and 4 Diploma in Art & Design – Foundation Studies
- Level 2 Award and Diploma in Creative Media Production & Technology
- Level 3 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production & Technology
The deadline for entries has been extended. All entries must be submitted via our online application form by Midnight, Monday 20 June. Students and centres will be notified of the results on the week commencing 27 June 2016.
Please note, successful students will be responsible for insuring their own work and transporting their pieces to the exhibition venue. UAL Awarding Body will coordinate and pay for the return of work.
If you have any questions or are having difficulty completing this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and good luck!