Earlier this year, we published a full set of instructions for centres on how external moderation for our qualifications will be conducted remotely this academic year.
Thank you to all centres that have submitted digital portfolios, we look forward to looking at them.
What are the next steps?
Your allocated External Moderator should already be in contact with your centre to support you through the next steps in the process. They will be your direct contact for any queries regarding the external moderation process.
When will results be released?
There will once again be nationally set results dates this year. We will supply results to centres several days in advance to them being shared with students (under strict embargo) to enable them to prepare. External Moderator reports will be available on the portal from 22 August 2022.
We will release results under embargo to centres through the portal on:
- Friday 12 August 2022 for Level 3 and 4 qualifications
- Friday 19 August 2022 for Level 1 and 2 qualifications.
You must not share results with students until the results days, which are:
- Thursday 18 August 2022 for Level 3 and 4 qualifications
- Thursday 25 August 2022 for Level 1 and 2 qualifications.
Grades are confidential. They must be stored securely and must not be shared externally with students, parents, or members of the public, or internally with any staff not directly involved in the grading process. Centres will be subject to the application of the UAL Sanctions Policy if embargoed grades are released prior to the UAL release date and/or the above conditions and deadline are not achieved.
- 12 August 2022 – Embargoed Level 3 and 4 results released to centres
- 18 August 2022 – Level 3 and 4 results released to students
- 19 August 2022 – Embargoed Level 1 and 2 results released to centres
- 25 August 2022 – Level 1 and 2 results released to students
- October 2022 – Certificates sent to centres
For urgent queries not covered by our guidance please contact:
email@example.com for general enquiries
firstname.lastname@example.org for queries regarding our portal
email@example.com for special considerations, policies and appeals
See our full set of policies and procedures, including those for complaints.