Deferring your place
Our deadline for accepting deferral requests has now passed for courses starting in autumn 2021. You can no longer request to defer your place to join us in 2022/23 instead.
If your course is starting in January 2022 you have until 5pm (UK time) Wednesday 15 December 2021 to make a deferral request - if your course allows deferrals. Check the webpage for your course for details.
Re-applying for 2022/23 entry
If you re-apply when applications open for 2022/23, we'll take your past study offer into consideration. After academic review we'll either ask you to come to an interview (if applicable), or we'll give you an offer.
To be eligible:
- You must re-apply to the course you had an offer to study on.
- You must submit your 2022/23 application on or before Tuesday 30 November 2021.
- You must notify our Admissions Service you've re-applied to a course you once had an offer to study. Contact us using your UAL Portal as soon as you've submitted your application.
- We'll add a note to your application so our academic team know you've had an offer to study the course before.
- Our academic team will review your application and either ask you come to an interview or give you an offer.
Before you can start your studies, you’ll need to enrol. You’ll provide all the information we need to enrol you online using your UAL Portal. You’ll be eligible to enrol once you’ve met all your study offer conditions and you’ve accepted your place.
Check your inbox regularly. When you’re able to enrol we’ll email you with instructions on what to do next.
Accommodation and halls of residence
Applications to live in halls are now open for offer holders. Find out how to apply for student accommodation.
If you'll be staying in halls, please look at our Keeping you safe in halls video, which details all our health and safety plans for the new term.
We recommend you regularly visit Halls Life, and check your emails for updates as our Accommodation Services team will be providing lots of useful information in the lead up to your arrival.
If you’re still looking for somewhere to live, we have places available in our halls and can help find a room that's suitable for your needs. If you're thinking about going into a house share, we can also offer free advice on private accommodation.
Contacting our Admissions Service
The best way to contact our Admissions Service is:
- Log in to your UAL Portal.
- Go to ‘my Applications’.
- Select ‘Contact us’.
Because we are following UK Government advice, everyone in our Admissions team is working from home. Please only contact us using your UAL Portal. Do not try to telephone.
It may take longer than usual to get back to you, but we will contact you as soon as we can.
Remember, if you have applied through one of our in-country representatives, you can also contact them for advice.