We understand that you may have lots of questions and we hope that you will find all the answers you need below. If you still need further information please contact us.
Call us on 00 971 50 915 0759 or 0044 (0) 207 514 7552. We'll take full payment for your course fees, using a debit or credit card.
Book online using your credit or debit card. You must pay in full using your debit/credit card before your place is booked.
- To book your place (click) 'Add to Basket'
- You can choose to 'Add another course' or 'Book now' and login or register as a new user
- You can choose to book yourself or someone else/multiple candidates onto the course(s). (Click) 'Next' to continue
- Add the names of those attending the course
- If you've a discount code (click) '+' and add the discount code
- You must agree to the x2 tick boxes at the bottom of the page
- (Click) 'Next' and complete your booking using a debit or credit card
- Only once your booking has been completed you'll receive an email confirming your place on the course.
When making your booking please do not tick the 'If you DO NOT hold a UK/EU/EEA passport please click here' box as this is only relevant to bookings for courses held in the UK. If you are a non-UAE national booking a course in Dubai please ensure you obtain the correct visa if required for entry into the UAE
Formal entry qualifications are not required for the short courses. As a guide to selecting your level we offer the following advice:
- Beginners: should have a strong interest in the subject area but no previous experience required, unless stated.
- Intermediate: should have completed beginners level course or have some previous experience in the topic.
Students must be over 18 years old to attend our courses, unless otherwise stated.
Most materials are included in the course fee, however, if you are expected to bring materials with you these will be listed on the 'materials' tab on each course description.
On completion of your course, having attended at least 80%, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
If you are a non-UAE national booking a course in the Middle East please ensure you obtain the correct visa (if required) for entry into the UAE.
All classes are taught in English.
Getting to and from the venue:
There is free covered parking at the Design District.
There are many excellent hotels in Dubai. However for convenience we would recommend the Steigenberger Hotel as it is approximately a 10 minute drive from the Design District. https://www.steigenberger.com/en/hotels/all-hotels/dubai/dubai/steigenberger-hotel-business-bay.
We have secured a special student rate with the Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay Dubai,. If you would like to use this special offer please contact the hotel directly, and mention London College of Fashion. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note this is subject to availability.
In association with:
Big On Learning FZ-LLC License No: 18472
London College of Fashion Short Courses offers gift certificates which can be redeemed against any of our short courses taking place in the UK or Dubai.
These are available for the entire course fee or for any monetary value that you request in denominations of £50.
Once purchased, the course should be booked and completed within one year.
For more information or to purchase a gift certificate of your choice please contact us on 020 7514 7552 or email@example.com
Customised training in Dubai
Running an in-house training programme could not be easier: all we need is a brief, a profile of the delegates and a desired learning outcome. We will deliver a course tailored to your needs and at a time and place to suit. This can be in-house or if you wish we can accommodate you at our training venues in Dubai.
We deliver Customised training in many ways:
- A existing short course exclusively for your group with dates to suit
- Customised courses for any duration and any group size
- Courses, seminars or workshops on any fashion subject delivered at your venue
Our global client base includes:
Al Tayer Group, Arcadia Group, ASOS.com, Boden, The Body Shop, Bravissimo, Bunka Design College, Burberry, Debenhams, Euro RSCG, Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), Harrods, Hong Kong Design Centre, John Lewis, LC Waikiki, Marks & Spencer, Muji, New Look, Nike, Selfridges, SPRING Singapore, Sigen College Beijing, Superdrug, TaFtc Singapore, Vocational Training Council of Hong Kong, Zhejiang Textile and Fashion College.